RE: (TFT) Killing Joe

OMG! ROTFLMAO!
Speaking of the Pythons I was very young when they first aired in the U.S. but my father had done his service in England and so I was fortunate enough to see them when they first aired and here's how I understood how the Tennis Match thing went down. After previewing this episode US Public Broadcasting was upset and asked for an apology. The Pythons then filmed Chapmans apology (we here at the BBC are dredfully sorry for the violent nature of the.... as the first spurt of blood begins) which caused this to be the last episode to be broadcast in the US. I'm not sure about any of that at all but thats what I've heard....
Couldnt resist shareing, sorry. No need to reply (lol)
Just wanted to let ya know I dug the reference!

Jay