(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #918

In a message dated 9/5/07 12:38:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tft-owner@brainiac.com writes:

> SOOOOO... do you track the damage down to which organs get hit until the
> bullet hits the bone?  Or come up with a lump sum number and subtract?
> Neither one being actually ACCURATE, of course, but one notably more so than
> the other, but not very playable.  Pick your poison already!

sounds like the debates they had with naval miniatures rules in the '80's
(plus throw in every nitwit; - I mean every 'expert' expousing naval gunfire
ballistics and armor penetration statistics till ya' want to puke....:-) ). gota
LOVE the "playability VS realism" design wars...