RE: (TFT) Hex

Jay,

This is a source of much thought for me as well.  My current stumbling block,
as it were, and that which I enjoy thinking about from different directions.
I mean, why _would_ spin be automatically built into scalar space?  And even
better, can I overload this natural operator and get double duty out of it?
To be able to say ''the spin is useful because...''

David Michael Grouchy II

> From: selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com>
> . .  However when I would inscribe a hex of equal area over the mega-hex the
dam^ thing would rotate. This was playing hell with my map alignment.