Re: (TFT) Developed logical settings, deadly risks, and motivation

On Sat, September 22, 2007 12:36 pm, Jay Carlisle wrote:
> [...]

All experienced GM's I've played with have made introductory documents
which introduce the game setting, extra world, envisioned style of play,
etc. Typically, the GM is inspired to do the work to set up the game, and
commits to hosting it, and then invites players. However, I've also seen
an existing game group discuss their tastes and that discussion can lead
to someone being inspired to try to meet the wishes of the group.