Re: (TFT) Building

Okay a quick discussion on Elyntia here from the production/build point of view.

Looking at the Duchy of Dran (let's say your Character was just made Duke) I notice right from the start that the road system is in abysimal shape.

The Thargi Swamp is also a major issue. The Lesser Trassy is a navagatable waterway but this Swamp is causeing the loss of several ships a month?! No big deal in the world of unlimited ships but when you became Duke I passed over the folder that has all the Dukes holdings in land and items and there are only 20 ships in the Dukes fleet. So what do you do? Stop shipping on the Lesser Trassy? Build more boats? Muster the army and attack the swamp? Ignore it and head for Landmaster Hall?

Neither the Kel nor the Evenflow are mentioned with the other shipping rivers so as Duke this would draw my eye to Trews and Podliforki. Improve the road to the Gargoyle Mountains and try to get the mine trafic from Rubydelve and Newdelve. Put it on the King Ater River and float it all the way to Podliforki. Run off the pirates and you have a deep water shipping port.

Is any of this starting to make sense?