(TFT) Mass Combat

I've said it before but I use Squad Leader.
I've also said this before, I'm lazy.

TFT Turn Sequence

1 Roll for Initave

2 Renewal of Continuing Spells

3 Movement

4 Combat
  a Pole-weapon Charges
  b Normal Actions
  c Second Missle Fire

5 Forced Retreats

5 sec rounds.

1.3m hex sts

Squad Leader Sequence of Play

1 Rally Phase

2 Prep Fire Phase

3 Movement Phase

4 Defence Phase

5 Advancing Phase

6 Rout Phase

7 Close Combat Phase

Attacker has initave.
Attacker round = 1 min
Defender round = 1 min
Turn = 2 min = 24 melee rounds

40m hex sts (X10 mega-hex)

ITL pg. 14 TACTICS
The ability to lead a Unit in combat. A figure with this talent is represented as a Leader in mass combat. This figure can issue any orders known by that Unit. If the figure is leading a party that group recieves +1 on initave rolls. A Unit counts as a Follower.

Or something like that.

a few problems like 40m hexes are good for M1s but not so good for bows. Even Clout shots don't go very many hexes but this is minor. The more important problem was/is pulling a CRT for TFT. It's the simpilest way I've found to resolve the thing but who wants to loose there Character to a results table? The easiest solution was to give leaders a saveing throw if this occurs. Also useing the scale map it's pretty easy to just zoom in and let 'em hack n slash if things get dicey.

Can't blow up buildings if they don't have HPs though...