Re: (TFT) Hex

-- "Jay Carlisle" wrote:------------------------------
Travel time is an odd thing.
[snip]
sounds like my campagne could use a Timeline.

I use an excell spreadsheet for mine, Date, location, description of events, rations remaining, and my notes, each get their own column.  Many entries say:

Date, Road to Junction, quiet, 10 days left, blank

That would be for an uneventful day on the road, making camp nearby and having 10 days rations left.  Had they stayed at an inn, I would note it, and they would not have used any rations.
I find it helps rack the change in seasons and the monetary drain of travel.  Rations are also important since my guys spend alot of time away from civilization.

Plus the Notes help me remember whether they will be welcomed warmly should they return to an area months later.

I love my campaign datebook.

John