(TFT) Timelines

I'm curious. What does "blank" mean?

I think that this sorta time keeping HAS to happen in a Campagin Game at least for TFT. The challenge as I see it is to make it enjoyable for everyone to go through all the book-keeping. When I had my first player go through a Characters life in Downtime (Traveler style, Anyone out there ever play En-guard?) I figured it might be worth writing some of this stuff down.

Just from an ageing point of view Gargoyles require x2 exp but live as long as a human. Elves gain exp normally and live x2 human. Now I realise an adventurer shouldn't expect to die in bed but someones getting a raw deal if time is abstract.

It's awsome to have a history like that. Ever use it for time travel?