Re: (TFT) Re: Building; square megahex

PLEASE! PLEASE! Don't say this....

Else if we are at 'Barker Rules' and, well.....

No problem w/movement @ any angle.

I'd like to use "Celular Automa" i.e. "A New Kind Of Sicence" to handel alot of downtime.

Who reads Rudy Rucker?

http://www.spsu.edu/math/tile/aperiodic/index.htm

What makes me cry happily is the fact that Mr. B thinks ALOT the same...

Maybe I ain't crazy...

LOL!

GREAT MINDS and whatnot....

Jay