From: tft-admin@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-admin@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of
Jay Carlisle
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 10:31 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) TSR and SPI. Rivers on hex sides. Rick says hi.

AMEN!

Gygax was a promoter.
NO unique ideas.
Yet WIKIpedia is giving 'Chainmail' credit for "RPG's"?!
Gygax had a PRESS in the basement (from what I hear. I don't know the man)

I don't wanna game by "FORCE OF MY PERSONALITY"
I wanna have a set of rules that tie to common referance materal and make
everyone in charge of there own areas. i.e. NO single GM.
Ultimatly this will make us all Mnoren...

Some thoughts...

Jay