Re: (TFT) Creating Magicl Items

Never sell the Grouch short!
NEVER!
LOL!
http://www.branya.com/
Please, PLEASE visit this site. (in the unlikely event you haven't)
I'm useing something form EVERYONE on the TFT ring...
(THANK YOU GUYS for going to the effort and expense to put those sites out! You inspire me not to let my ideas sit in notebooks in my closet!)

David Grouchys' stuff is WONDERFULLY inspired.

Again it's a problem of gaming via the force of your personality verses gaming via the rules...

"Jay does NOT translate well into english....."

By the way, I got my laptop yesterday!

DOAH!

Jay