Re: (TFT) More on maps

<mega snip>

> I remember realizing that a road could
> be a really looong narrow strip or series of strips: moving along it by one
> square zips you along, moving across it is actually slower.  A neat concept,
> and one that fell right into the category of "making the map do the work".
> Craig B

ABSOLUTLY!!!

The game tools should do the work!

Who wants to do math and keep books to have fun?!?
(I realise I'm talkin in rareified air here but STILL...)

This is my point with Equipment on Index Cards.

Make it like a mini-game (like a solitare... stacks of Junk ala George Carlin 'A Place For My Stuff' and taking a card from a 'STACK' i.e. pocket, or backpack or holster or scabbard, etc. Taking an Item from it's Stack/compartment is a COMBAT action i.e. 'Drop Weapon'.

I'll post my chits on my site ASAP.

I SWEAR this stuff works fellas!

Jay