RE: (TFT) Hackers

Quoting David Michael Grouchy II <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com>:

Besides aren't Katana
legendary as finely crafted weapons?

Not especially. There were loads of crummy ones made. It's just that well-made
objects tend to stick around. And most of the newest crop have never been
tested in the way that one used as a weapon would be.
That said, I guess I might have given the +1 for wielding two handed, but not
for wielding it one handed.
Then again, the whole damage vs. strength vs. price vs. name thing is highly
artificial, as in an artifact of the game system having little bearing on
reality.
Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com