Re: (TFT) Re: Building; square megahex

LOL!

I gotta mention that David Grouchy mentioned an idea about HO points as in H O scale trains. My guess is that he was thinking of the top of the model here as all points were equa-distance if I recall correctly. The idea was quite similar however. I've hit the thrift stores this weekend and now have a flatbed USB scanner and Zip drive plus quite a bit of software for less than $10. This scanner has a transparency feature so I'll try to get a pic of the one I've been useing. It's got a dot for every vertice, black for big squares, blue for small squares and red for hexes. I use an x for big square and hex centers.
I find there is a slightly less clutter on the map this way and the map can be aligned via a center or vertice depending on situation such as a multipul map set up.

Jay