Re: (TFT) Making Defending more useful - Damage after armor is 1/3...

Take of Eh?

Really neat stuff guys.

Maybe you could throw some of this on the simulator Chris? Maybe as a slideing scale?
(Maybe I should't volunter you for extra work? lol)

Anyhoo here's my 1.? cents Canadian...

The Samurai one of the longest lived warrior classes known to history, had a saying. 'Always test the FRONT of your armour.'

I read this as, all else being EQUAL (1 on 1, flat, clear ground) it's better to attack.

Duh! Chess teaches this. Tempo is important!

HOWEVER...

Sun Tsu has MUCH to say on the subjects of facing the enemy on ground of YOUR choosing, NOT his.

"My strategy is 1 vs 100, my tactics are 100 vs 1"
Duke of Wellington

Thermopaly?!?

I've brought this up before but the fight in the trailer in 'Raizing Arazona' is a good example.
A guy in a narrow tunnel with a spear is gonna take out guys with morning stars till the cows come home. (more likely till he tires out but fatigue rules are just a drag.) Bigwig vs. Woundwort in the warren?

I'm gonna get a cup of coffee and bang out a quick rant but IMHO a large group of "terain features" deserve FAR more than small die mods...

babble babble babble
blah blah blah

Jay