Re: (TFT) Making Defending more useful - Damage after armor is 1/3...

 Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca> wrote:
> > >   Example 1: Joe H. defends but is hit by a charging Pike Ax
> > and > takes 18 points of damage.    Example 2: Joe H. defends but
> > is > hit (thru
> > > his front of course) by 3 goblins.  They do
> > > 3, 5 and 9 points of damage respectively.

> > Man, I keep getting the snot kicked out of me!
> >

> I KNOW I KNOW...
>
> Sorry...
>

> Bear in mind;
> "> Long story short we're gonna have to feed all those Joes to keep
> > them working for us."
>
> I'm about to call for laws in games.
> No more murder.
> ESPECALLY JOES!
>
> LOL

Please see

http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/MESO/CODE.HTM

and if you missed it...

http://www.earlham.edu/~peters/nomic.htm

Only certan "sheets" can play in a Law 'mini-game'.

These sheets are, of course, subject to a New Follower check...

This has PROFOUND effects.

Jay