(TFT) cease fire!

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jay Carlisle" <selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com>
> To: tft@brainiac.com
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Unbelievable
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:42:03 +0800

It is currently ten oh three in the P.M.
(to quote Nathen Arizona)

I'm just now getting some of these.

I aint been paying much attention the last few years so maybe something is going on I missed but?!?!?

I mean carnavore is susposed to be seamless right?
LOL

Anyway my inital bombardment seems to have served it's purpose. Everyones defences appear to have been softend up so now's the time to order the assualt.

My tactics boil down to get there first and with more men.

It's good to have simple goals.... even if their execution is anything BUT!

Jay