Re: (TFT) Killing Joe

Hmmm, I guess that works.

For the lance, you have to consider the mass of the person (and horse) holding it, but the equations get a LOT more complicated because you have to start considering the duration of impact. The force diminishes with time in a generally non-linear fashion as the hand eventually lets go and the arm is moved and the lance shatters/ bends/deflects.