Re: (TFT) More on maps

WONDERFUL!  I'm firmly in the simplicity camp, but that comment about hexes
and verisimilitude is pure gold.  I'm going to print that one and hang it up
somewhere about life in general.

Craig

>>One of my old TFT/gaming pals wrote:
"I think the TFT maps - unlike those included in early D&D boxes - help
players not only envision the world, but those hexes offer the hope (and
maybe even a fighting chance) of understanding the world."

I think that comment also extends to the combat systems (with their
verisimilitude, logic and tactics - or in D&D, lack thereof), opponent
power levels, and scenarios, as well.

PvK