To: <tft@brainiac.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:42 PM
Subject: (TFT) Six Attributes

Todd/Aidan?

What you are describing sounds a lot like the more "realistic" game that I
saw coming out of a Kennel in south Austin called GURPS (excuse me!).
Played it, tried to like it, but don't. Lots of reasons why, but no matter.

......one of the player character attributes was p*nis length! :O I had to sit and think on that a
bit, since everything in the game was measured in feet.

-Kirk