Re: (TFT) TFT-style rules

NICE for you to laugh at. I've been in groups like that. "MY goal is to make JAY loose". That stinks to try and deal with. Kinda flatering though...

Anyhoo...

Quote the thing.

It makes it fair use (apart from comments in the game telling players to create thier own worlds).

Sue  ME!

I ain't making nothing off this.

I just like this game and am willing to share my thoughts "free of charge" hopeing this will keep the thing alive.

Jay