Re: (TFT) Avert Spell --> TFT vampire rules suck.

Hi Todd, everyone.

I remember once my wizard was closely surrounded
by 6 evil wizards.  I had MH Avert and cast it on
my own hex!!!!

So they had to move 2 hexes per turn and could
not cast spells.  We slaughtered them easily,
which really put out the GM who wanted them for
the climatic conclusion.  I didn't care, I was
in 7th heaven.  It Was Perfect.

The effect lasts for as long as the spell is
powered.

I don't think that it would hurt things if the
Vampire Avert had a maximum range of 5 Mhexes
or something.

I was underwhelmed by the TFT vampire rules.
The Vampyre rules in an Interplay were a bit
better.  I suggest that you rewrite them before
your adventures since THEY SUCK.

Very warm regards, Rick.