RE: (TFT) Keeping TFT alive and played

I've been posting them for several weeks now.
"MY" posts are automaticlly assumed to be under copyright to Jay Carlisle (GOMANDI Games).
When I post a quoted section of TFT I can do so because of 'fair use'.

I believe this could help with keeping TFT alive.

> What are the objections to posting someone else's copyright materials
> if we make the receiving party promise to pay purchase price to the
> copyright holder when they resurface??

Better I think would be an I agree button (to pay HT...) and a customer information file to be turned over to the holder on request.

GLAD to see your thinking about the TM for TFT.

Jay