Re: (TFT) Wiki TFT Basics

Hi Jay,

On 11/2/07, Jay Carlisle <selfinflicted_wounds@boardermail.com> wrote:

> Each of these should be a Wiki page.
> http://tft.brainiac.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Basics
>
> I just don't wanna write these without feedback.

The point of Wiki is you don't need consensus to write the first draft.
Consensus establishes itself; the feedback is given in the Wiki through the
living pages, one can add more or make changes. You should see the drama
that takes place on the Wikipedia pages (read the history of any page and
look at the comments).

I don't see the Wiki as the place for my opinions reguardless of their
> obvious correctness...

Why not? Someone has to start a page sometime. Don't be shy. (like I need to
tell you that!)