Re: (TFT) New Weapons and Armor Reference sheet

Sweet!

By the way...
I've actually spilt pigs blood (butcher shop) and find that a pint makes really nearly a 1.3m diameter pool.
(Pig hearts with a 'fill up' do very intresting things on an Aztec calender but that's another story)
Joe Average (healthy) has his body weight / 13 in pints of blood. Loss of half the bodys blood is often fatal.

Jay