(TFT) The Wiki

If y'all visit the Wiki before early morning WST (Most of the WORLD has morning eariler) then I offer the curent state of the sidebar as my resume for the posistion of LEAD PROGRAMER to the good people up hear at M$. As the links actually do what they are susposed to do I feel this is not sloppy work but rather demonstrates my ability to 'think outside the box'. While I adknowledge the results appear a wee bit clumsy I suggest that the entire matter be referd to the graphics department.

Either that or I'll figure out the .Mains in the morning. I'm too old to drink coffee when I'm seeing double.

Sorry bout that
('specally YOU Joe!)

Jay