Re: (TFT) The Wiki

Okay I got it sused.

If anybody dosn't like the edits I'm putting up, (I'm crawling the webring as I type) then please let me know. I mean permissions and the like, if you don't like what I'm saying block me and if you don't like how I say it then fix it.
Else if I am more concerned in getting content ON the Wiki right now than I am with 'purttyin the thing up'.
I am also QUITE concerned with giving the proper credit for matereal. If I get something wrong PLEASE don't get upset or offended. There's getting on tword a decade of materal on the List alone. I mean, I just realised rsmith isn't Rick Smith last night. DOAH!
So a little mercy in y'alls judgements at first huh?

Jay