Re: (TFT) The Wiki --> who is this rsmith?

Hi Jay,
  Actually I have used a couple of email accounts
over the years and I think that rsmith IS rick smith.

  As for your style, the stream of consciousness /
sentence fragments style you use I find hard to read
so I often just skim your posts.  That is just me
tho.

  Warm regards, Rick