Re: Re: (TFT) Scale

Nice info!
Can you tell me anything about the relative force of the strikes? Like are there strikes geared more to gain space rather than do damage?

> The only time this would matter is
> if the time engaged in fighting somehow factors into a "regular"
> game time scenario event- like you're trying to beat the clock and
> you can only fight so long.

BINGO!

This is NOT how to have combat work.
This is just a tool to help focus the story when it's appropiate.
I don't intend this in any way shape or form to be "a new combat system".

> FWIW,
> Todd
> =====

Worth alot, thanks!