(TFT) Gauntlets...

This is gonna sound harsh.

Of course when all is said and done I'm here to please myself.

People are lucky that it pleases me to try and please others, even if I'm bad at it.

Do I contradict myself?
I contain multitudes.
I am legion.

Mr. Miller made a polite call to action not long ago.

I shant be so nice.

The following is put in terms that gamers can understand. Please bear in mind that this stuff is just a game. Let's not take life TOO seriously. But, else if, I'm not here to make friends...

And here we go;

I'm NOT ticked about how poorly this tecnology is progressing. In the quest to be "THE STANDARD" nobody is agreeing on even the basics. Ergo "M$ Plug and Play" STILL in TWO THOUSAND AND SEVEN won't recognize a .max extension. Ohhhhhh I could babble here.....

I'll sufice with an example.
The procedure to place a telephone call has become more complex with more technology. This is a direct opposite from the "promise of tecnology". Ohhhhh more possable babble....

WELL,

It strikes me that this is very much the case with this game specificly and RPGs in general.

We don't even use the same abreviations on this LIST!

So I'm putting out a call.

Does anyone out there wanna start a List/Wiki FAQ type page?

Else if "I'm" gonna do it.

Don't ignore that last statement.

THIS IS "MY" (JAMES C CARLISLE JR.) GAME!

I tell you again.

THIS IS "MY" (JAMES C CARLISLE JR.) GAME!

I tell you three times.

THIS IS "MY" (JAMES C CARLISLE JR.) GAME!

y'all just haven't realised it yet

Got that?

Don't bitch.

The things been lieing around for decades. Since nobody else picked it up "I" did.

SOMEBODY out there better start playing Potter to my Voldermort because the games already started.

I know we're all busy people with commitments and..... that's why it's MY game.

I know it's just a game and it's not that important and..... that's why it's MY game.

Is anyone out there still confused?

Don't like it?

STOP me!
PROVE me WRONG!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now THAT is how to throw down a challange!

Evil Genius for a JAY tommrow!

Jay