(TFT) Two useful tidbits

Hi all!

I was intrigued by the "Square hexes" discussion and I wanted to see how well they work.
The fruit of efforts can be found here: http://home.earthlink.net/~marcgacy/TFT/
There are two files, one with square hexes in 1 inch and one in 0.75 inch.
They are PowerPoint files right now, but I could make them PDFs as well.

Also, in the spirit of the TFT index, I made a comprehensive Fantasy Trip Table of Contents.

I arranged it as I figured it would have been arranged as if it were one book.
It's not perfect, I tried to match the heading styles exactly, but that wasn't always feasible (as it seemed that sometimes they were flat out wrong) and I didn't always include deep headings. I think it actually works pretty well, despite my tinkering.

I did this to make it easier to use the books and also to be a springboard for any "plain-language" efforts, as basically a list of what needs to be included (but not necessarily using that structure).

Let me know what you think and enjoy!

- Marc