Re: (TFT) Image test

On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 03:18:44AM +0800, Jay Carlisle wrote:
> [...]

Damn, sorry about not following up on this.  So much time and so little to
do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. </obscure?>  I'll try and delve
into that soon.

> Anyway one of the reasons I'm flooding so much is that I figure Joe's gonna get pissed at me screwing with his stuff and loose me any day now!

No way, I am just happy that there's people active on the list some ten years
after it bagan!

> Happy Festivus!

It seems like the airing of greivances is already underway...  just let
me outta here before the feats of strength start!