RE: (TFT) Exp

Mr. Hyland,

The problem with this analysis "in my storyworld" is that I take a Geological view of time.
What happens in the earliest stages of the campagin determine factors like boarders between nations later on as the thing amps up.
Obviously viewed this way age becomes an important factor.
While a LM is better than a H at the start, the H will overtake the LM fairly quickly. Not to mention equipment.
Now over time the LM will have as potentially as good a fighting force as the H, but there will always be more good H than good LM and LM losses take twice as long to replace.
The LM must pick their battles wisely.

So I'm not positive about the fluf.

Then again who (especally in '77) would expect their Character to die of old age?
I mean Really?
This NEVER happend to me in 30 years.
I'll prob. go before I loose a sheet that way.
I have to volantarily retire sheets in my own storyworld.
I can see your point.

Jay