Re: (TFT) Jay needs to use FireFox II

Hi Jay,

Installing FF 2 would have taken less time than it took to type that email
:-)

BTW, I grew up in West Virginia and learned French well enough to teach in
that language. I rely heavily on spelling aids in both languages.

I'm hoping that my comment doesn't cut your enthusiasm because it's great to
see that!

Happy holidays,

Cris