RE: (TFT)What happend to the Mnoren?

At 06:38 PM 12/21/2007, you wrote:

I'z born in 1968.
That makes me older than alot of the little things that I take for granted.
(U.S. boy here so TIFWIW)
Big Mac's, Digital Watches, Pocket Calculators...

Friend,
I was born in 1952. I can sympathize. I remember when the Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show. I remember making phone calls by picking up the receiver and telling the operator to "please connect me to GL6-4321" or whatever. The rotary dial was a big improvement. I supervise people who weren't born when I was hired. Take it form a mental health professional; try not to think about it too much. It'll drive you @#!$%^& nuts!

Finally, the light at the end of the tunnel. . . . heh, heh, heh!

NocStar =====