(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #956

In a message dated 12/17/07 7:01:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tft-owner@brainiac.com writes:

> WHY did the orcs crawl up the walls in Moria like bugs?
> This concept makes Helms Deep 'highly devalued' IM'H'O.

1) I thought they were Goblins; not Orcs?

2) My Middle Earth is rusty. Could goblins travel cross county in numbers
strong enough to attack Helm's deep, and how are they able to operate in
daylight? Of course if the Uruk-Hai and/or Orcs could bring some as scouts to scale
the walls with rope and/or ladders...Hmm; needs to be gamed out...

Personally; I liked Jackson's interpretation of the books. IMNSHO they are
the closest adaptation yet..

PS; Glad New Line came to their sense's and made nice with Jackson to do The
Hobbit...