Re: (TFT) Jay's Law

Much of my spectulative stuff asks exactally this question.
Unfortunatly, or not, RPG's are a really BIG subject to begin with.
To effectivly organize information can be difacult.

I'm basicly shareing ideas and a few tricks from an inordantly long time spent in gameing.

> 2.  What is it specifically about?

Defining a poorly understood section of the rules more clearly with 30+ years of hindsight.

I intend over the course of the year to talk about some "high powered" gameing.

Or at least my concepts of it.

We get thirty YEARS of hindsight on the most concise little system of rules produced?

I'm actually a bit jellous of me.
;-)

Case in point.

All these TV shows that have appeared in recent years like Fight Science, are made possable by the difrent little gadgets that computers have made avalable.

Thirty years ago you we're working outta a physical library.

I think that's a main reason alot of gameing was centered around University towns.

> 3.  What changes or greater level of understanding am I suggesting
> (if any at all)?

The better we understand what we mean by 1 point of IQ, the better we will be able to understand the large scale effects of large quantitys of the stat brought to bear.

Also I'm curious as to your thoughts on some of the questions raised.

> That each post is prefaced or appended with a copy of this
> completed,  3-question form.

No prob, anything that helps Jay translate into english better is fine with me!

My stuff for Presentation will HOPEFULLY be a tad more structured.

> With tongue firmly in cheek,
> David
> =====

LOL!