Re: (TFT) Intentions

Hey David.

I didn't take anyones comments poorly, and I hope no one thinks so.

If I need to make myself clearer then I would rather be told about it.

A large part of what I've been doing up till now, is basicly an on-line notebook.
Most of it is written in High Jayish, a language I've been developing now for well nigh fourty years now.

I am now in the process of consolodating the stuff into Essay from.

I'm hopeing that some of those SoC posts will end up proving useful as "background" for some of this materal.

I think that an honest critizism can't do anything but help make my work better.

I've toyed with the idea of putting up an outline, but I'm afraid it wouldn't make most of the topics any clearer.

But we'll see over the next few weeks how this course of action is working.

I'm hoping to still have my PP on Labour ready today, but I'm gonna go back over it again for clarity.

I'll get there...

Jay