Re: (TFT) week 1

Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaahaaaaaa!

Geaux T. I. G. E. R. S!!!

Bring it my North Coast Friends who made FUN of me!

"Live in New York City once, but leave before it makes you hard; live
in Northern California once, but leave before it makes you soft."

I'm on it Baz!

This is NO joke!

I have a draw knife that is over 100 years old!

S  E  C

S  E  C

S  E  C

LSU
1st to get two!

Laugh a while you can monkey boys!

Bow yankees to the SEC dominance!

If y'all EVER win again, it'll be on OUR boys backs!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sorry, folks but WHAT a catharthas!

It's one of those FEW moments you get honestly.
A team you grew up rooting for does so well?
How often does one get to brag like that?
I know it's silly.
I can't so easily turn my back on my past.
And THIS made me feel good.
That's good enough for me.