(TFT) week 2

Progress report
(note Today is 9th making this report 1 day late)

> Schedule for week 1, Jan '08
>
> Scan Images from "Places of Worship, 150 years of Latter-day Saint
> architecture".

This did not get accomplished.
In my defence, I had more trouble finding an Image converter than I anticipated so I purchased another cheep scanner (3 in 1 that won't print, Lexmark) and low and behold! It'll do decent OCR so Wizard is now scaned. This is a significant bonus as I figured to be typeing on this for ?, weeks?

> Brush up at least one chart, table, etc. in Plain Text TFT.

I did the Job Table
Also the above work on Wizard.

> Edit at least one Wiki page.

Well...., yes.
I did tidy up some of my thoughts on IQ but,...
I need to do a little better this week.

> Prepare presentation post "Laborer".

Well it appears I'm a slick little so and so.
I HAVE prepared Labor.
I'm on my THIRD preperation now.
LOL
After reading some of the feedback, I went back and took a long look at what I'd written and decided that explaining ME in essay form is no better than explaining ME of the top of my head.
So I'm pulling my campagne as an example and trying for a focus on principals w/o long, rambeling discriptions.
Again, I'm not a writer so this is difacult and frustrating for me. Sorry if/when I go a bit cookoo.

> Prepare speculative post "Intelligence".

Oh bloody yes.
I got THAT done.
I recieved an english lesson in return instead of much thought on IQ, but any feedback offered honestly deserves to be answered with honest consideration.

> Start pulling together a Bibliography of reference material.

This suprises me.
I'd forgotten this one.
Yet it seems I didn't because I've actually gotten quite a bit done on this.
I've even pulled a page on a couple of styles of reference.
I think I'll write it up in Esperanto...

> Look again, for the umpteenth time, at how to structure this material.
> Is there a clearer method to present this material?

Rewrites!
Aparently I was AFRAID of this!

Okay so Week 1 in review?
Eehhh
At least it's something.

Schedule for week 2, Jan '08

Scan Images from "Places of Worship, 150 years of Latter-day Saint architecture".
Buildings are coming up fast, I'd like to have Images available.

Edit at least one Wiki page.

Check feedback and prepare a speculative post in response.

Post Labour.

Prepare presentation post on Cities.

In PlainText tidy up the Spell List.