(TFT) Welcome Ray

On Wed, 2008-09-01 at 20:56 -0500, Ray Rangel wrote:
> So, all that being said, would someone like to carry on a conversation about
> TFT? ... Does anyone have a home brewed adventure or campaign they would like
> to share?
>
> Ray Rangel

Hi Ray, everyone.
  I'm sorry I can't post as often as I would like
on this forum but welcome!  There are several
adventures and campaign settings posted in this
forum.  You might try searching for "adventure".

  As for weaknesses in TFT I would say these are
my top candidates.

- Not enough fST (fatigue strength).
- Not enough memory for spells and talents.
- HTH could use polishing.
- Many people are bothered by lack of healing magic.
- "Industrial Disease" on magic system. (Magic & magic
items are too predictable.  Too technology like.)

  On Joe's site I've posted rules for superscripts
(modifiers to attributes that solve the first couple
problems listed).  There are MANY posts on the other
points I raised if you search the archives some.

  One adventure I posted is titled "Tainted
Inheritance".  A problem with it is that the currency
is deflated from most TFT campaigns so you have been
warned.

  Warm regards, Rick.