RE: (TFT) week 2

It was certainly not my intent to censor Jay. Rather, it was a request for
an effort to organize his thoughts prior to submitting them to the list. As
I said, his posts are extremely difficult to follow. I'm sure he has
valuable things to say and I try to listen to everyone so I don't want to
relegate Jay's posts automatically to the trash heap. Just a little effort
would go a long way in this respect and help everyone understand and make
better use of what he has to say. I think this is the point that Rick was
trying to drive home as well.

People who post are writers and do have responsibility for the words they
pen. It isn't out of bounds for readers to expect every poster to make some
effort at clarity.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/
<< snip >>

> As the owner of the list, I have welcomed Jay's posts, unstructred as
> they
> may be, because he's spurred a number of conversations since he's
> started
> doing it.  The list is certainly more active since he's joined us.
> Some may
> not like his style or what he has to say, but there's a delete button
> handy,
> and most mail programs can be set up with a rule to automatically drop
> his
> posts.

<< snip >>