RE: (TFT) Travel,terain and groups

One of the "tricks" to good story telling is knowing when to stop describing
and allow the listener's imagination to take over. Do you have to describe
every tree in the forest or is it enough to convey the idea of a forest and
allow the player to do the rest.

Having run several games, speaking of weather, description is only necessary
when it has some bearing on the PC's actions or to set the mood of players.
Of course the same is true of any other condition or action as well.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/