RE: (TFT) Travel,terain and groups

My approach is to imagine the Trees so vividly, that I KNOW how to describe the forrest.
A really good GM, IMHO, is one whose world is only half explored.

> Having run several games, speaking of weather, description is only necessary
> when it has some bearing on the PC's actions or to set the mood of players.
> Of course the same is true of any other condition or action as well.

Holy Molly guys.
Even the weather chanell is doing "When Weather Affected History" or something like that.

To ignore weather compleatly tells me YOU guys spend a LOT of time indoors...

Jay