Re: (TFT) Some Thoughts on HTH

YEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

GREAT Chris!

I can't tell you how much this makes me happy!
That simulator is WONDERFUL!
Of COURSE it may have a few bugs. How much have you been paid for it?
I DO have the work I've told you about.
At this point it's about Jay trying to put things in a format that can comunicate effectively.

Bear in mind please that from a Mass Combat point of view, much less Melee, actually ENGAGING in HTH is a "tall order".

Now from the other side (barroom brawl) HTH faviors the "Big" guy.

Isn't this why the gun was the great equaliser?

I guess what I'm trying to point out is that simplly because HTH is highly damaging dosn't make it unreal.

Fix bayonets will make an infantry mans nethers pucker.

Jay