RE: (TFT) Intentions - as I understand them, at least

You are echoing my exact thoughts. For my games, I really don't care if the
exact details are correct. TFT is very granular and abstract. Any added
detail beyond that which is accommodated by the basic structure of the game
is lost in play. Putting too much detail into TFT is a practical as
designing a stereo that reproduces sounds that a human ear can't detect.
Nice engineering...but why'd ya do it?

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/