Re: (TFT) What happened to the TFT list ?

Yea, it did get kinda quite. I'm travelling this week, so I haven't had much time to do anything. I brought DCG's Wolves on the Rhine with me so that I could play through it again, but I haven't been able to to. Hopefully I'll get to that project this weekend.

I did just order one of DCG's SciFi varients to try it out. I've been toying with the idea of using either a SciFi varient of TFT or DCG's rules to do Star Wars. I developed an allergy to d20, but I do have a lot of SW source books for the material in them. I also have tons of the SW figures for the miniatures game. I'd like to put them to use.

Of course we will never see a true TFT Star Wars due to IP ownership issues, but I think the free-wheeling space cowboy shoot-outs that are the hallmark of Star Wars are a good fit for TFT style play.

---- Chris Nicole <chris_nicole@operamail.com> wrote:
> What happened?
> This list was boiling over with posts on a variety of mostly interesting topics.
>
> Then it stopped.
>
> Where is everyone, or is it just me?
>
> Regards,
>
> chris
>

> Chris Nicole
> www.loran.karoo.net/
>

> --

Diplomacy is the art of saying, "Nice doggy..." while reaching for a rock.