Grids, Yes or No, was: (TFT) SciFi TFT

I've been miniatures gaming for 20+ years. Sure there are arguments. However
it depends a lot on the type of game, who's playing , and how the game is
run. There, by a vast majority, games a conventions that are played by good
sports and good GMs.

Playing D&D for the last four or five years, I've seen percentage of
arguments as in miniatures gaming.

My personal preferences for RPGing, in order, are: no miniatures, no grid,
hex grid, and square grid.

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/