Re: (TFT) SciFi TFT

The pics look fantastic.

Of special note, the homemade props like the computer consoles are briliant!

I haven't forgotten the stuff for Battle at the Chasam.
It turns out I'd been unaware of Dragons of the Underearth.
I just got a copy for Christmas but wanna make sure that I'm not missing something important.

I'd love to see a report on the rest of the adventure.

Jay