RE: (TFT) SciFi TFT

Great pictures! I just ordered Oasis from DCG, I'm hoping it comes in the
mail tomorrow.

I avoided reading the descriptions of the photos to avoid spoilers. I read
only the general plot description. That was enough for to convince me that I
really *need* that game as well.

I wonder how well the old Task Force Games "Intruder" would adapt to LoTS.
It was a lot of fun too. It was a total rip off of "Alien" (explore space
station searching for an alien that keeps getting stronger). I'll have to
dig that out of my big box of pocket games. Darn it! Now I have to go buy
the Clix Aliens figures!

Ray Rangel
ray.rangel@cox.net
http://xraysvision.blogspot.com/